Appleton, Wisconsin

I have tried to access my account to see what my balance is, and when that failed, I tried to contact them as instructed, and could not send the note to them-it said to try again later.I have no phone number to call, because I do not like the new website, and want to cancel my membership.

I believe I have some refund coming, but cannot get to speak with anyone-don't know the number, nor use the "Contact Us" part of the site.Since I cannot get to my account, I have no idea what my balance is, though I think I have a credit coming.

Review about: Account Access.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DoubleDay Book Club?

Comments

bea72
#719903

I agree with everythin that is being said about this book club.I hate the new web page, they only sent half of my order, you cannot get them on the phone.

I have been dealing with them for years but no more.If anyone have a number for them, please post it.

Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more