I have tried to access my account to see what my balance is, and when that failed, I tried to contact them as instructed, and could not send the note to them-it said to try again later.I have no phone number to call, because I do not like the new website, and want to cancel my membership.
I believe I have some refund coming, but cannot get to speak with anyone-don't know the number, nor use the "Contact Us" part of the site.Since I cannot get to my account, I have no idea what my balance is, though I think I have a credit coming.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Account Access
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "This is a classic "vanity poetry anthology" scam. They run a "free" contest, then use ALL but the unprintable submissions to fill books. These are NOT books of quality poetry..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "Founder of SPSREVIEWFORUM has been exposed! The founder/criminal behind SPSREVIEWFORUM is located in the Michigan area of the United States. On January 8th 2016 6:55PM (Michigan Marysville Time) she was found..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."