Doub leday has taken money form my checking sayingIordered b ooks I did not order nor was I On auto send.thye tool nearly sixty dollars form me.

what a scam. they told me over a week aog they ahd beenshipped alreadya dthats why I could not cancel th e order I did not make. the books have not come so I can return them. Inow will call BBB and a lawyer.

I need my money and htey scammed me took the money.

I quit beign a memeb er that day but I still want that money back in my account pronto.I may not have written one hundred words andhwo dare you to tell me to write that many.waht kidn of deal are you running there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you took money from my checking acct for books i did not buy ordoer or authorize. i want my money back. i have the same dayi called you canceleled mmy memebershipa nd i have been ameenber for many years." of a product or service. DoubleDay Book Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DoubleDay Book Club.

Had an Experience with DoubleDay Book Club?

Comments