DoubleDay Book Club - I cannot access my account on new website
I have tried to access my account to see what my balance is, and when that failed, I tried to contact them as instructed, and could not send the note to them-it said to try again later.I have no phone number to call, because I do not like the new website, and want to cancel my membership.
I believe I have some refund coming, but cannot get to speak with anyone-don't know the number, nor use the "Contact Us" part of the site.Since I cannot get to my account, I have no idea what my balance is, though I think I have a credit coming.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "I did a lot of research on food processors, looking for the best one available. Not only did Breville get great reviews but I think it's the best looking food..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked. They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."