DoubleDay Book Club - I cannot access my account on new website
I have tried to access my account to see what my balance is, and when that failed, I tried to contact them as instructed, and could not send the note to them-it said to try again later.I have no phone number to call, because I do not like the new website, and want to cancel my membership.
I believe I have some refund coming, but cannot get to speak with anyone-don't know the number, nor use the "Contact Us" part of the site.Since I cannot get to my account, I have no idea what my balance is, though I think I have a credit coming.review #436861
You may also like
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."